Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Big Decision Has Been Made - I think ....

The biggest decision to be made on behalf of baby Henry is, without a doubt, the choice of bedding! I know, I know, you're thinking other things, like breast vs. bottle, might take precedence ... but you are wrong.

The bedding decision has been agonizing really ... picking out a college for him (if there's money after we purchase the begging) will not be near as tough or stressful.

So, drumroll please ... I think we have a winner

However, picture light blue walls ... full length window treatment panels (in black toile) and no mobile ... mobiles annoy me and I'm pretty sure they will annoy Henry too. I'm also not sure about the logistics of cloth diapers and the diaper stacker ... but we'll figure it out!

There's still the task at hand of a rug and a rocker ... and what to do about the dresser ...

Comments? Suggestions?

Off to iron and hang baby clothes! Why, because Debbie said I have to, that's why!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have never seen your blog!!! How wonderful...I LOVE mine!

The bedding is amazing. Jennifer Shipley did one similiar and it turned out really great. I think you will enjoy the black and white (and it is great for Henry those first few months).

We are really looking forward to getting away. We will be in Vegas from July 5-10. I hope you'll be there! It would be wonderful to catch up. I know....Vegas in July is supposed to be unbearable. But it is the only time we have sitters for the trio - which is hard to come by! Neither of us have been before so we will survive the heat.

Let me know what your plans are. Would love any advice you have :) I think we will be staying at the Palazzo.