Sunday, August 24, 2008

ah a weekend we actually did something

Steve driving to dinner with Alice and Gillian ... he sort of likes the Pathfinder, ya know for a guy who doesn't like SUVs ... Patti has grown on him


Our friend Gary, husband to Sally and father to Charlie, enjoying dinner at the American Grill, our new favorite restaurant



Steve is so excited, American Grill has chicken like Houck's in Marietta (on the river) did ... I think they are nasty ... but whatever makes the African happy


Say what you will, but every one, yes everyone, needs a pair of "happy shoes" ... and I do believer that hot pink patent leather moccassinesque heels count for that ... I'll clean house in them if nothing else, with a tiara on


Look how happy the happy shoes made me ...



Yummy skillet steak with a blue cheese sauce, spinach and broccoli ... what would LaLanne say


Like a pig in Buckhead, Sally eating vegetables is a RARE occurence ... she NEVER eats the greens ... this is a once in a lifetime photo op here ... but she seems happy





Ok, so I started posting a blog and then I screwed it up ... now 2 vodka tonics and 2 mojitos, and 1 ice lollie in ... I am too tired to do it again ... so here are the pics, tomorrow, I will add commentary .. how's that? I'll some it up ... food, fun, friends, after a migraine and a pulled back (Steve) and it ended with drinks and happy shoes .. woo hoo happy shoes ... ok there is a gordon setter sleeping on my foot and I need to go sleep on my pillow ... It's moving week ...
Oh and per the African ... London 2012 ... and we're taking "the doodle" (Snickers that is) across the pond ...

No comments: