Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And we've moved ...

So as most of you know, we moved this weekend ... we are exhausted and life isn't slowing down for us, so I posted pictures, but the commentary will have to wait. There is a garage full of furniture, boxes and random crap that I am not sure why I ever needed .... a guest room that needs to be set up before my sister comes ... hmmm wonder if she would mind sleeping amidst a forest of wardrobe boxes on an air mattress ... We'll get it done ... hopefully sooner rather than later! After that there is painting and decorating ... the fun stuff!
I think I am going to put up a poll for paint colors ...
More pics of the house to come ... and the dogs and Pickles, who loves the new backyard!
I knew there was a reason I threw all those pillows there Thanks for fixing me a lounging area ... the silk pillow is nice ...
Etta Mae gave up walking on the hard wood and ceramic ... ice skating is easier
Private doggie bathroom, as soon as I fix the umbrella it will be deluxe ...
Backyard
Left side of the backyard ... Rebel thinks he can hide behind those "trees"
All the work Rascal did (yeah right) wiped him out ...
Charlie and his mom Sally, our dear friend who was a packing trooper
Our friend, Charlie ... our token white dog
This place is a mess ...
Back away from my bone ... seriously!
Etta Mae enjoys her Fish Stix while everyone else around her works ... it must be nice to be deaf and able to block out the world!!!

No comments: