Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Qualifying Your Lowe's Paint "Expert"

Crackle shouldn't be hard, it looked so simple yet professed to yield such great results. It might have if my Lowe's paint consultant knew what she was doing ... my friends, if you learn one thing from this today ... check the background of your Lowe's expert, it will save you gobs of time, money and paint.

I should have a "weathered" look on two dressers ... you be the judge

This didn't turn out quite as planned, thanks to a color-blind Lowe's 'expert' ... oh well, I can alway do it all over again - Martha would!!!

This is the guest room dresser - linen ended up beign green but darn it if I didn't weather the top well!

Martha's Little Helper - observing so he can do his own projects later

After a long night of painting, no one really wanted to get out of bed this morning ... such sleepy creatures they are.

Etta Mae is always lounging, even when she doesn't stay up late! She's also a bed hog!

No comments: