Sunday, September 14, 2008

Citrus, my dear friend

So after seeing myself in pictures (hello therapist and personal trainer 911) and realizing what a nearby Sonic combined with 2 weeks of Prednisone (more the Prednisone that the Sonic) can do to a girl, I decided that I have no option but to throw caution (and all things fun) to the wind, embarking on my famous (made famous by www.ardensgarden.com) juice fast diet jump starter extraordinare ...

10 grapefruit, 15 valencia oranges and 8 lemons, as well as 160oz of distilled water later, I am prepared for 2 days, with hopes for a third, breaking with dinner that evening.

I will of course use a phentermine backer with some raw fruits and veggies to keep me from jumping, but hey, if a girl can't enjoy a freakin' Utah peach then what is there left in life ...

So as I suck the last bit of rum my body will have in the next 72 hours, off of the ice cubes that are hoarding it ... I wonder what I did to deserve the fat gene (thanks mom) ...

Oh and what's up with the gas freak out in the ATL? $5 a gallon? Running out of gas? Price have gone down 4 cents in Vegas ... isn't the LV closer to Ike's destruction than the ATL? Anyone out there with an explanation!

Mom - have you discovered from the tatoo pictures? Should I tell you now that it was a $3 one that was supposed to last 10 days but made it 10 hours, $3 just doesn't buy what it used to ... shameful.

Ok well back to figuring out why my pig is squealing and address invites to the 10/11 Low Country Boil ... woo hoo!!

Oh and for anyone who reads this that may understand ... I just had the pleasure of being reunited (albeit throught the beauty of social networking and Web 2.0) with one of my favorite high school friends and the maker of unforgettable memories ... Jessica Weaver (Whitson now) ... kids, battan down the hatches, she has reproduced, not once, but twice and scary enough those kids are gonna grow up .... pray for our teachers say 12 years from now! :) She's still a smart ass and could probably still get me in trouble with my mom ... some things may never change ... thankfully, despite our group efforts though, we do both have driver's licenses ... :)

Night peeps ... Happy Fasting to Me!

3 days until Cassandra and the infamous E get to Vegas ... woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Shelly... said...

Good luck with the juice thing. If you need any moral support let me know...
BTW, I was really scared about that tat and was happy to find out it wasn't real!!!