Sunday, September 21, 2008

Seriously ...

I don't ask for much, but when I want something, I want it and I want it NOW ... so why is it that no where in the whole city of Las Vegas and Henderson too, can I find what I want.

A) a curtain rod for the master bedroom, even three small ones versus one long one will do.

B) rugs for the living room/office/entry area - I'm not asking for silk turkish, just not ugly

C) fall table settings for the breakfast room, again with a not ugly theme

My feet hurt, my eyes are tired and still another Sunday down with nothing. This can't be hard, others do it all the time, these are not super secret items. I fear having to find curtains for the living room now, as if I can't accomplish A-C then there is certainly not room for D ... I know, I know ... want some cheese with the wHine ... but seriously, is that really asking for too much?

On a better note, Kate Spade got upgraded to a new swinging bowl today thanks to her Auntie Al and her cousins, Julia Roberts and Regis Philbin. Bowl warming party invites will go out soon! Dress is Finny casual with an under the sea theme ...
Now we just have to find the best space in the house for her, somewhere safe away from the ever food hunting Etta Mae Jones, yet close enough to be a part of the family. So many decisions ...


My Sunday night football/Emmy watching crowd, Steve's legs and all

back to work, Sunday or not ... :)

No comments: