Friday, September 12, 2008

Prepare yourselves ... Stephanie has landed

To give you an idea of my weekend, here is MY itinerary, kindly detailed and emailed to me by my sister, I love how she plans my weekend out:

Hey, thanks again for letting us come visit and stay w/ ya'll. We appreciate it. We are excited about see ya'll and celebrating xxxx's 30th birthday. I can't wait for you to meet her, she's one of my best friends and is an absolute hoot.

Thursday night: 6:30pm: Flight # Delta xx- Jim's flight. 9:43pm: Flight # Delta xxxx- Stephanie's flight. (Note how smart Jim was to take a separate flight, genius I tell you)
We MAY go meet xxxx and her husband but I am not positive about that, I'd love for ya'll to join but understand you have to work on Friday. Not sure if we will do that or not, we will just have to see how we feel and if they are out of Cirque du Soleil.
Friday: 7:30am: Jim and I will take you to work. (Note this is because they are taking Patti Pathfinder) Then we are headed off to the Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon and Death Valley. (Wow! Has she looked at a map, that is more than a day trip) I think we will be back by lunch if you want to do lunch together, we can play that by ear. Otherwise, we may get a bite at the house or Chipotle (Jim) and head to the strip to do some cheezy sight seeing. 5:00pm: Pick you up from work Cook out at your place or go somewhere for dinner, whatever you want to do. I really would like to go to old Las Vegas that evening.
Saturday: I kind of have to adhere to xxxx's schedule, b/c this is her birthday day. I know her party is from 4-7 in some room at the Treasure Island hotel. She is having an open bar and hours de vours. At 7:22 or somewhere around then, she wants to go to the front of Treasure Island to see the ship sink. After that, I know she wanted to play the crapps table and go dancing. Whether this actually happens we will see. Jim said no exception he wants to be at the sports book at noon for the GA game. No matter what we do I will need to change before her party into some fun clothes.
Sunday: Steph's flight leaves at 9:42am. (whew, thank goodness for morning flights) Jim's flight leaves at 10:46am. (again, note the intelligence of separate flights ... she says it was b/c of sky miles, I think Jim needed a bit of peace in his life)
If you don't mind we would love for you to take us to the airport. We probably should both be there by 8:00am. If you don't want to wake up or you are hungover we can take a cab. Just most hotels offer complimentary shuttle rides, HA HA HA HA HA! (Really, has she stayed at a hotel in Vegas lately, hello yellow cab ... I shall hail her one, ha ha ha ha)
As far as what we need in the house: we can get most of it when we get there, maybe go to the grocery store and pick up some eggs, bread and turkey for breakfast and lunch stuff, plus alocohol. If you have toothpaste and some shampoo that would be awesome. If not let me know, so I can go buy the minies. (We did provide toilietries)
Thanks again, we are super excited! See you Thursday night!


Stephanie is amused by the exercise equipment in the backyard ...

The poor man who married her


Note where Simon is ... he's not stupid ... would you get in her lap ... a little scary isn't she

1 comment: