Sunday, October 05, 2008

Saturday Night - Alana and John's Wedding

I'm entirely too tired to provide details, but suffice it to say a good time was had by all Saturday night ... I remember most of it, and dealt with it all too well on Sunday as Steve abanonded me and went to the sports book, apparently there is only so much hair holding one many can do.



It was a lovely Vegas night, truly one of the best this year! The fountains and Palms at the Four Season were delightful.











We really were cute before the rain started, well maybe we were cute prior to the start of Vodka and Champagne but the rain made it a lot worse - plus I have realized there is a reason I do not wear black eyeliner.
Dan is doing his classic "whatever" pose which comes from an incident I shant disclose online, however I did not hit on that old man, no matter what his date said.

The bride wore slippers, Steve is terrified he has to go home with me and Alex is inviting you to dance !

No comments: