Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Shoe Shopping Has Reached New Levels

Dearest Neimans, Nordstroms (and your cousin the Rack), Zappo's, Macy's, Dillards and lest not forget my friends at Target, Payless and even Walmart, it pains me to write this letter. I have found another. I'd like to say it's me, not you, but sadly it is you. It is your lack of selection and free shipping that has driven me away, driven me to shoebuy.com, it is your inability to offer convenient shoe shopping from the comfort on my bed, in a mumu while drinking cheap wine. Your are inadequate and unless you have a REALLY REALLY good sale, I must say good bye.
I was only able to see 10% of one section of my new love, but the 10% of heels had made me realize what I am missing ...
I present, my ultimate shoe desires from selections 1-656, noting there are more than 6500 choices when you click on "heels" ...
Take a deep breath and for goodness sake, don't drool on the merchandise.
This beauty is called "Stephanie" -- I'm sorry sis, but I do think they'd look swell with your kulots.
The pleaser's delight - need I say more the ultimate house cleaning shoe Hello there nicely toned ankles, how you doin'


The Naturalizer Prissy - makes me think of an old great aunt, thus these have been stricken from the list of wearables, they'll be placed in the closet with the Stephanies of the world ... (again, sorry sis)
A new personal favorite, the Oh Deer Cupcake collection in Red Multi, based on the name these puppies are the dream of every domestic goddess, wear 'em for the kill (deer) and wear 'em for the cook (cupcakes) and dammit if you won't look good the entire time Despite the fact that she is auditioning best friends, Paris Hilton named a shoe after one of her last casting, behold the Nichole, in brown Cheetah
Ok really, does this need an explaination? Crocs? Heels? Crocs? Heels? My GAWD it's both, perfection. For the beach, the park, the shower or the bar all the while looking ridiculously trendy and good.


Ah Enzo's ever a classic, ever so affordable

Ok really, how good would you look in these, even if it was just cleaning house in the winter or check mail in your house coat?
Jessica strikes again in a luxury white and a patent Kelly Green (who'd of thunk it)

How cute, it's Annie Button's, a must have for Junior League meetings, sorority teas and PTA - however, really really cute, especially if they'd put my monogram on them, in buttons of course

What you don't have a pair of red high heels?







No comments: