Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Today's Lesson on Grammer and Life



The world is full of fun with grammar and today we can talk about oxymorons.


Ah the Jumbo Shrimp, the tastiest oxymoron.






Life is full of oxymorons, just look around you.

















Sometimes you find just plain morons, who happen to sell Oxi ...









Today, I had the pleasure of dealing with one of life's greatest oxymorons (sorry in advance Daddy), the government worker. See her below in her glory. I won't give you the details, as I don't want you to experience the levels of frustration I have encountered in the last 90 minutes, however, I do want to salute the government worker ... salute them for their lack of motivation, social skills, people skills and ability to get off their ass and do something. I'd like to salute them for being able to graduate from high school (Or a GED program) without being able to speak proper English, I'd like to salute them for being able to fit time in their very busy schedule to get their nails done, as 8" of hot pink acrylic with diamonds and your baby's name does take some time and I'd like to salute them for being able to manage their personal affiars while ignoring mine. Way to go government worker. Does anyone know if the postal service is hiring, as I could get so much accomplished working for them, my facebook page would rock your world.



So next time that sour face looks at you over a counter, after you've waited in line for 2 hours to mail one freaking letter, slams a sign down and tells you she's leaving for lunch, remember to salute her for taking the initiative to take time for herself, you could learn a little something from the world's greatest oxymoron. It's not her problem the organization she works for loses your checks, she's got a nail appointment.







Remember, you don't have to be a postal employee to go postal!

No comments: